Last night Jordon and I spent our date night at our local High School football game! We went to watch one of our Young Men, Tyson Oswald #43!!! Of course our team won! Last year they won state, so you can imagine how popular they are! I had a good time but I can honestly say I don't miss high school! They're was quite a bit of snogging going on!
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Date Night at the Hillcrest High Football Game!
Last night Jordon and I spent our date night at our local High School football game! We went to watch one of our Young Men, Tyson Oswald #43!!! Of course our team won! Last year they won state, so you can imagine how popular they are! I had a good time but I can honestly say I don't miss high school! They're was quite a bit of snogging going on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment