Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009


As most of you know I am a Electronic Monopoly Addict! The old Monopoly was fun don't get me wrong; But whoever thought of the new version was a genius! So when a girl in my Young Women's stopped by this evening to hang out I jumped at the opportunity to play Monopoly! So Kelly, I just wanted to give you fair warning that I've been practicing and that there will be NO MERCY the next time we battle! And I apologize to anyone who has to witness me playing...It brings out the competitive side of me (and believe me, that's rare!)I just love it! I even lose most of the time but that's not a concern of mine! (Because I actually lost tonight)It's just a great board game; what can I say! Who knows, I might have to check myself into Monopoly Rehab...NO! Scratch that! Why give up a good thing? Well I hope you all enjoyed my raving, I'm coming off my Monopoly high. I just thought Id share my love of the game with you. Well have a great week, and I promise I'll try to add some pictures soon! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment